Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 26
South Asia Check / November 27, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Only citizens by descent for top posts” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Amendment proposal to be brought tomorrow” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance.
Nagarik report headlined “Draft of amendment bill ready” by Rudra Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: Leaders present at the meeting, a leader and a Maoist leader.
Republica report headlined “Govt goes ahead with amendment preparations” by Kosh Raj Koirala datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source, sources and leader familiar with the development.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage