Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 26
South Asia Check / November 27, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Only citizens by descent for top posts” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Amendment proposal to be brought tomorrow” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance.
Nagarik report headlined “Draft of amendment bill ready” by Rudra Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: Leaders present at the meeting, a leader and a Maoist leader.
Republica report headlined “Govt goes ahead with amendment preparations” by Kosh Raj Koirala datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source, sources and leader familiar with the development.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently