Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 19
South Asia Check / October 23, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Government in a dilemma over whether to dissolve government offices” by Sagar Pandit datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance.
Kantipur report headlined “Candidacies bought and sold” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A realtor in Kaski district, a senior leader of Nepali Congress, and a leader.
Republica report headlined “SC stays Nepal Army’s generators deal” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Officials at the Public Procurement Monitoring Office (PPMO), and a PPMO official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy