Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 4
South Asia Check / October 17, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “NC preparing to forge broader democratic front” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in five instances: A source in three instances, a source at Maoist Center, and a source at the prime minister’s official residence, Baluwatar.
Kantipur report headlined “Dahal tells Deuba, “Ruling alliance will remain intact” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source in two instances, and a leader from Nepali Congress.
Republica report headlined “Leftist alliance was long in the making” by Kosh Raj Koirala datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A senior leader and a leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?