Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 4
South Asia Check / October 17, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “NC preparing to forge broader democratic front” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in five instances: A source in three instances, a source at Maoist Center, and a source at the prime minister’s official residence, Baluwatar.
Kantipur report headlined “Dahal tells Deuba, “Ruling alliance will remain intact” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A source in two instances, and a leader from Nepali Congress.
Republica report headlined “Leftist alliance was long in the making” by Kosh Raj Koirala datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A senior leader and a leader.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item