Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 11
South Asia Check / September 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “88 kg gold seized: Why are all political parties silent on the issue?” by Subas Gotame datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A senior police officer, an official, and source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM to expand Cabinet today” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: sources. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Police alerted to foil Honeypreet’s bid to sneak into Nepal” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: security sources. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “PAC preparing to grill DPM Shrestha for inaction against Sajha chief” by Bishnu Prasad Aryal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Sources
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item