Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 11
South Asia Check / September 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “88 kg gold seized: Why are all political parties silent on the issue?” by Subas Gotame datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A senior police officer, an official, and source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM to expand Cabinet today” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: sources. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Police alerted to foil Honeypreet’s bid to sneak into Nepal” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: security sources. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “PAC preparing to grill DPM Shrestha for inaction against Sajha chief” by Bishnu Prasad Aryal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Sources
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail