Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 11
South Asia Check / September 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “88 kg gold seized: Why are all political parties silent on the issue?” by Subas Gotame datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in three instances: A senior police officer, an official, and source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “PM to expand Cabinet today” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: sources. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Police alerted to foil Honeypreet’s bid to sneak into Nepal” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: security sources. This story doesn’t carry a byline.
Republica report headlined “PAC preparing to grill DPM Shrestha for inaction against Sajha chief” by Bishnu Prasad Aryal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Sources
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage