Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 12
South Asia Check / September 19, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Deuba’s jumbo cabinet- Difficulty in paying salaries” by Sagar Pandit datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official at the fiscal administration section at the prime minister’s office.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Maoist leader involved in gold smuggling” by Sundar Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in four instances: Source, an investigative officer at the Central Investigation Bureau, an investigation officer, and a businessman who used to import goods from Chinese border town of Khasa.
Nagarik report headlined “Maoist leader is kingpin of good smuggling racket” by KP Dhungana and Dhurba Dangal has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A source involved in the investigation, and source.
Republica report headlined “Leaders meddled in House panel to clear NOC chief: Lawmakers” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instances: sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail