Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 22
South Asia Check / October 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Election Commission fades under government’s shadow” by Govinda Luitel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A top official at the Election Commission.
Nagarik report headlined “Preparations being made to seek 24-hour clarification from Gautam with the intent to sack him” by Susheel Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed ‘source’ in four instances.
Republica report headlined “Minister in final rush to oust CAAN’s Gautam” by Susheel Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in eight instances: sources in six instances, an official and officials at Drinking Water and Sanitation Ministry. CAAN states for the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore