Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 22
South Asia Check / October 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Election Commission fades under government’s shadow” by Govinda Luitel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A top official at the Election Commission.
Nagarik report headlined “Preparations being made to seek 24-hour clarification from Gautam with the intent to sack him” by Susheel Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed ‘source’ in four instances.
Republica report headlined “Minister in final rush to oust CAAN’s Gautam” by Susheel Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in eight instances: sources in six instances, an official and officials at Drinking Water and Sanitation Ministry. CAAN states for the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item