Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 22
South Asia Check / October 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Election Commission fades under government’s shadow” by Govinda Luitel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A top official at the Election Commission.
Nagarik report headlined “Preparations being made to seek 24-hour clarification from Gautam with the intent to sack him” by Susheel Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed ‘source’ in four instances.
Republica report headlined “Minister in final rush to oust CAAN’s Gautam” by Susheel Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in eight instances: sources in six instances, an official and officials at Drinking Water and Sanitation Ministry. CAAN states for the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item