Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 4
South Asia Check / September 15, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Election bill stalled due to Nepali Congress’ stance” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Proposal gets stuck at ministry” by Sagar Pandit datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: a source at the Ministry of General Administration and an official from the Ministry of General Administration.
Kantipur report headlined “[Kathmandu] National Medical College case – even prime minister’s directive snubbed” by Balaram Baniya datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in four instances: A source based in Baluwatar, an official, and source in two instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Sajha Prakashan board members resign” by Basanta Khadka and Bishnu Aryal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A source from the Ministry of Education.
Nagarik report headlined “Irregularities in land procurement by NOC, minister delaying action” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official from the Ministry of Supplies.
Republica report headlined “Sajha’s Dolindra Sharma quits” by Bishnu Prasad Aryal and Basanta Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item