Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 6
South Asia Check / September 15, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Ming escapes from Radisson” by Sundar Khanal, Lokendra Prasain and Subash Gotame datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in four instances: Source, a high-level police source, an employee and a knowledgeable source.
Nagarik report headlined “Khadka provided luxury vehicles to the minister and secretary” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in five instances: A source from the Ministry of Supplies, source, an official from the Nepal Oil Corporation and a senior official from the Nepal Oil Corporation in two instances.
Nagarik report headlined “Six vehicles used in gold smuggling, special mark used for identification” by KP Dhungana and Himnath Devkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in four instances: Source, a credible source involved in the investigation, and source involved in investigation in two instances.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail