Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 9
South Asia Check / September 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Network of Chinese smugglers” by Subas Gotame datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: knowledgeable person, and senior police officer.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Heated exchange between finance and supplies ministers” by Sujit Mahat datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: an official from Ministry of Finance, and an undersecretary.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail