Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 9
South Asia Check / September 16, 2017
Annapurna Post report headlined “Network of Chinese smugglers” by Subas Gotame datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: knowledgeable person, and senior police officer.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Heated exchange between finance and supplies ministers” by Sujit Mahat datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: an official from Ministry of Finance, and an undersecretary.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths