Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 5
South Asia Check / August 7, 2015
Kantipur report titled “Only 13 percent received payment” by Gokarna Awasthi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed earthquake victim.
Nagarik report titled “Government pushes aside Mathema report” by Dipak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Parties inch closer” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Parties close gaps on state restructuring” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed political leader.
The Himalayan Times report titled “Israeli labour market to reopen soon for Nepalis” by Ramesh Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently