Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 5
South Asia Check / August 7, 2015
Kantipur report titled “Only 13 percent received payment” by Gokarna Awasthi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed earthquake victim.
Nagarik report titled “Government pushes aside Mathema report” by Dipak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Parties inch closer” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Parties close gaps on state restructuring” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed political leader.
The Himalayan Times report titled “Israeli labour market to reopen soon for Nepalis” by Ramesh Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?