Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 16
South Asia Check / August 16, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Officials with Green Card/PR resign” datelined Kathmandu has used one anonymous source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Consider viability and locals’ views in states: Prez to Big 4” datelined Kathmandu byline has quoted an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report titled “Parties yet to sort statute disputes” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report titled “Congress in constitutional crisis” by Bal Krishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from Nepali Congress.
Nagarik report titled “Give and take” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepali Congress leader.
Nagarik report titled “Melamchi pushed back” by Laxman Biyogi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report titled “KMC officials and contractors hand in glove” by Gyan Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official of Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently