Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 17
South Asia Check / July 17, 2015
Republica report headlined “CJ Shrestha revokes Shah’s transfer of judges on deputation” by Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source associated with the Judicial Council.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Army unhappy with the draft” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted two anonymous sources; one retired major general and another senior official of Nepal Army.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently