Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 17
South Asia Check / July 17, 2015
Republica report headlined “CJ Shrestha revokes Shah’s transfer of judges on deputation” by Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source associated with the Judicial Council.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Army unhappy with the draft” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted two anonymous sources; one retired major general and another senior official of Nepal Army.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore