Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 17
South Asia Check / July 17, 2015
Republica report headlined “CJ Shrestha revokes Shah’s transfer of judges on deputation” by Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source associated with the Judicial Council.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Army unhappy with the draft” by Shambhu Kattel datelined Kathmandu has quoted two anonymous sources; one retired major general and another senior official of Nepal Army.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?