- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
- Fact Check Rajendra Shrestha partially correct about communist party’s 1954 document
- Fact Check Mahato misreads constitutional provisions on altering provincial boundaries
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Govt’s 2016 energy document can’t be solely credited for reduction in load-shedding
- Fact Check How correct are Congress spokesman’s claims about white paper?
- In Public Interest There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Fact Check Ex-UML chief exaggerates party’s 1997 poll performance
- Fact Check Thapa makes chronological mistake about Dabur, Unilever
- Media How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- In Public Interest Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Fact Check Agricultural land shrinking in tarai due to flooding
- In Public Interest Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Fact Check Upendra Yadav disowns Rs 5 million compensation promise
MediaQuarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers Among five major national dailies monitored this quarter, Nagarik has used the most number of anonym... Read More
- Quarterly report (April-June, 2021) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (Jan-March) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (Oct-Dec, 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Quarterly report (April- June 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestAs dengue rages on, confusion galore about what it is and what its symptoms are. Here’s what you need to know A week ago, Samir Rijal, a resident of Lokanthali in Bhaktapur, started feeling feverish, nauseous a... Read More
- Silence is not helping in our fight against Covid-19
- If you haven’t, go get a booster shot against Covid-19. Here’s why and how to get it
- Panos releases second media monitoring report on online gendered violence against women
- BA.5: How dangerous is the new Covid-19 sub-variant?
- Confused about where to start to apply for a vaccination QR code? Here’s a step-by-step guide
Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 14 Kantipur report headlined “Bullets in Lama’s locker” by Dipendra Bista datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source associated with the Commission for the Investigation of... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 7 Annapurna Post report headlined “ISI agent arrested” by Kranti Shah datelined Birgunj has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A police official. Nagarik report headlined “Land ... Read More