Articles by Injina Panthi
- Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction The Kasthamandap Reconstruction Committee, established in May 2018 to rebuild the Kasthamandap Templ... Read More
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work Minister Mahaseth said: "None of the past governments had tried to widen the two-lane highway to fou... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item Several news reports and articles published in Gorkhapatra between 1974 and 1975 said the agriculture sector's share in the total national export was 65 percent with rice being the major export item. Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 13 Annapurna Post report headlined “Misuse of parliament’s vehicles” by Narendra Saud datelined Kathmandu has quoted four unnamed officials from parliament and two sources close to Speaker Onsari G... Read More