- Media Quarterly report (July- Sept 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Finance minister’s claim of no labor strike during past two years is false
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 1 The Himalayan Times report headlined “NAC’s Boeing services halted” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Tribhuvan Interntaional Airport. The Kathmandu Post... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 12 Nagarik report headlined “Oli to visit India on February 19” by Arjun Subedi datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: A source associated with the prime minister’s office and ... Read More