- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
- In Public Interest Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Fact Check Nagdhunga tunnel road will be Nepal’s third, Churia tunnel road is first and Bhulbhule’s second
- Media Quarterly report (July- Sept 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Finance minister’s claim of no labor strike during past two years is false
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 10 Annapurna Post report headlined “Clarification sought from moonlighting lecturers” by Surya Prasad Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A senior official from the Trib... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 24 Annapurna Post report headlined “Prime minister heads for China, Chinese defense minister in Kathmandu” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It ... Read More