- Earthquake-hit districts receive part of promised free rice seeds Subsidized fertilizers yet to be distributed In the aftermath of the earthquakes, the government had... Read More
- Earthquake relief promises made by Nepal government, organizations and individuals Upendra Mahato (Rs 150 Million) Non-resident Nepali billionaire businessman Upendra Mahato has promi... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 12 Kantipur report headlined “National park’s boundary altered for ‘Swami” by Bimal Khatiwada and Abdullah Miya datelined Chitwan and Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: ... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 5 Nagarik report headlined “Banks look to NRB for cash” by Bishnu Belbase datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed bankers. Nagarik report headlined “Hydropower developers apply for licenses bef... Read More