- Earthquake-hit districts receive part of promised free rice seeds Subsidized fertilizers yet to be distributed In the aftermath of the earthquakes, the government had... Read More
- Earthquake relief promises made by Nepal government, organizations and individuals Upendra Mahato (Rs 150 Million) Non-resident Nepali billionaire businessman Upendra Mahato has promi... Read More
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 1 Annapurna Post report headlined “RJPN withdraws agitation” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A leader who participated in the meeting. Nagarik r... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 14 Annapurna Post report headlined “Impossible to fulfill reconstruction-related assurances” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official. Kant... Read More