- Earthquake-hit districts receive part of promised free rice seeds Subsidized fertilizers yet to be distributed In the aftermath of the earthquakes, the government had... Read More
- Earthquake relief promises made by Nepal government, organizations and individuals Upendra Mahato (Rs 150 Million) Non-resident Nepali billionaire businessman Upendra Mahato has promi... Read More
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
Thapa makes chronological mistake about Dabur, Unilever RPP chief claimed that several Indian and multinational companies including Nepal Lever, Colgate Palmolive, Kodak and Dabur were set up in Nepal after the signing of Nepal-India trade treaty in 1996. Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 16 Nagarik report headlined “Ministers trying to win over Dahal” by Rudra Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the CPN (Maoist Center). Nagarik report headlined “Haphazard s... Read More