- Earthquake-hit districts receive part of promised free rice seeds Subsidized fertilizers yet to be distributed In the aftermath of the earthquakes, the government had... Read More
- Earthquake relief promises made by Nepal government, organizations and individuals Upendra Mahato (Rs 150 Million) Non-resident Nepali billionaire businessman Upendra Mahato has promi... Read More
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity All micro hydropower projects in Jumla generate a total of 526 kilowatts of electricity, according to a report by the Karnali Development Commission. Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 2 Kantipur report headlined “Cases filed against 11 including Onta” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authorit... Read More