- Ram Sharan Mahat inflates revenue figures Former Finance Minister Ram Sharan Mahat speaking on Kantipur television last month said that banks ... Read More
- Prime Minister Deuba’s ludicrous claims about press Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba claimed that neither India nor even Europe has more newspapers tha... Read More
- Kamal Thapa misinterprets amendment bill provision RPP Chairman Kamal Thapa has said that the constitution amendment bill tabled in parliament will all... Read More
- Dahal’s claim that load-shedding has ended is unfounded CPN (Maoist Center) Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal at a public function this week claimed load-shedding... Read More
- Roads have not reached two district headquarters Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba speaking at Sajha Sawal talk show said all district headquarters a... Read More
- Oli exaggerates killings under Congress government UML Chairman KP Oli in a public speech this week claimed 122 people were killed in peaceful demonstr... Read More
- Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers Rastriya Prajatantra Party Chairman Kamal Thapa said the following in an interview aired on Sagarmat... Read More
- Deuba is not the 40th prime minister Several newspapers and broadcast media have said that Sher Bahadur Deuba is the 40th prime minister ... Read More
- Can’t journalists not spread untruth? Whenever there is any report on Sher Bahadur Deuba or Kamaiya [indentured laborers], Nepali communic... Read More
- Mahat’s plan only partially responsible for easing load-shedding Most of the work mentioned in Ram Sharan Mahat’s load-shedding reduction plan presented three year... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 31 The Himalayan Times report headlined “UML needs to be proactive to end Tarai unrest: UCPN (Maoist)” by Ram Kumar Kamat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed UCPN (Maoist) source. The Himalayan... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 25 Annapurna Post report headlined “Rice production ‘highest’” by Rajesh Barma datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A senior official at Ministry of Agricult... Read More