- Constitution hasn’t ensured 33 percent representation of women in all state organs In an opinion article titled “The pitiable 33 percent!” by former minister Kalpana Dhamala publi... Read More
- Nidhi wasn’t sent to India to secure visit invitation for Dahal Speaking at a function in Kathmandu former foreign minister Ramesh Nath Pandey said Nepal sent speci... Read More
- Nepal isn’t mentioned in Vedic literature Vice Chairman of CPN-UML Bhim Rawal during an interview with News 24 television on September 1 said ... Read More
- Mahato’s false claims about Madhesis in bureaucracy, police, army Sadbhavana Party Chairman Rajendra Mahato recently made some claims regarding the representation of ... Read More
- CIAA website credits Karki for things he didn’t do The official website of the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority has made some fal... Read More
- Dahal wrong about murder of Nepali migrant workers CPN (Maoist Center) Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal addressing parliament this week before his election ... Read More
- How costly is medical education? During an interview with BBC Nepali radio last week, Dr Bhola Rijal claimed that medical education i... Read More
- Dahal correct about budget allocation for urban development ministry During discussions in parliament last week on a no-confidence motion filed against Prime Minister KP... Read More
- UML Secretary Bhattarai makes chronological mistake CPN-UML Secretary Yogesh Bhattarai in Naya Patrika of July 12 has said: “On March 27, ... Read More
- Maoist leader makes wrong claim about reparations to the martyrs’ families Central office member of the CPN (Maoist Center) and a former minister for peace and reconstruction ... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 8 Annapurna Post report headlined “Maoists prevent Reconstruction Authority bill” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and another unnamed high level official of t... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 8 Nagarik report headlined “Pavement falls apart even before completion” by Khilak Budathoki datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. The Kathmandu Post report titled “Oli proposes fresh ... Read More