- Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto FSFN manifesto states: "The amendment bill had proposed amending Article 11(7) of the constitution t... Read More
- Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims Maoist Center leader Ram Karki has said that if Nepal grows rice efficiently in 2,000 bigha of land,... Read More
- False claims in Congress poll manifesto Nepali Congress has made several claims in its manifesto for the provincial and parliamentary electi... Read More
- Balkrishna Khand utters untruth During an interview aired on Kantipur FM on October 24, Nepali Congress leader Balkrishna Khand made... Read More
- Madhav Nepal utters mistakes CPN-UML leader and ex-prime minister Madhav Nepal speaking to Himalaya TV this week made wrong claim... Read More
- Lohani overstates global Hindu population Ekikrit Rastrabadi Prajatantra Party chief Prakash Chandra Lohani has said there are 1.3 billion Hin... Read More
- Sushil Koirala was first PM to support Indian bid for permanent UNSC berth Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Jitendra Dev has claimed that Madhav Nepal was firs... Read More
- Deuba did discuss floods in India "Flooding is such a pressing issue here. But the prime minister during his India visit didn't even ... Read More
- Indian embassy’s claim about East-West Highway wrong In an advert published by the Indian Embassy in Gorkhapatra daily on August 15, it has been claimed ... Read More
- Fewa is not an artificial lake Noted tourism entrepreneur Karna Shakya has said: "We have to understand that Fewa is an artificial ... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 5 There are no anonymous sources in the front page reports of the newspapers published on October 5. We monitor only seven select broadsheet dailies. Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 5 Nagarik report headlined “Newly-bought NOC land under water” by Rekha Bhusal datelined Bhairahawa has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Former president of Lumbini chapter of Petroleum Dealer... Read More