- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 22 The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Officials hint at ban on working in Afghanistan” by Roshan Sedhai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed operator of a foreign recruitment agency. Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 24 Annapurna Post report headlined “Chief justice-prime minister meet again, Karki seeks Dahal’s help” by Yam Birahi datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in nine instances: ‘Sou... Read More