- PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government "The same people who would open fire at us saying that bullets have no eyes, and killed 122 people d... Read More
- Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers Minister for Health Upendra Yadav recently said that around 100,000 to 150,000 foreign tourists visi... Read More
- Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity All micro hydropower projects in Jumla generate a total of 526 kilowatts of electricity, according t... Read More
- Rajendra Shrestha partially correct about communist party’s 1954 document Co-chairman of the Federal Socialist Forum Nepal and Member of Parliament Rajendra Shrestha, in an i... Read More
- Mahato misreads constitutional provisions on altering provincial boundaries RJPN leader Rajendra Mahato has claimed that it is mandatory under the current constitution to seek ... Read More
- Govt’s 2016 energy document can’t be solely credited for reduction in load-shedding Former Managing Director of Nepal Electricity Authority Mukesh Kafle in an interview aired on Sagarm... Read More
- How correct are Congress spokesman’s claims about white paper? Nepali Congress spokesman Bishwa Prakash Sharma commenting on the white paper said the paper has hig... Read More
- Ex-UML chief exaggerates party’s 1997 poll performance Former Prime Minister Jhalanath Khanal last week said his party, the CPN-UML, had won 64 percent sea... Read More
- Thapa makes chronological mistake about Dabur, Unilever RPP chief claimed that several Indian and multinational companies including Nepal Lever, Colgate Pal... Read More
- Agricultural land shrinking in tarai due to flooding In an interview aired on Mountain TV on March 12, Rastriya Janata Party Nepal presidium member Mahen... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 20 Annapurna Post report headlined “President concerned over floods- ‘Why should we be afraid to raise the issue with our neighbor’”by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed s... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 26 Annapurna Post report headlined “Nepal under pressure to treat Indians like Nepali citizens” by Santosh Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Foreign Affa... Read More