Articles by Mohan Mainali
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system Six women were elected to parliament under the first-past-the-post system in the recently held elect... Read More
- Dying untimely deaths Simple precautions can prevent death from altitude sickness but several people died from this condit... Read More
- Keep upbraiding the voters! As the results of the local elections in Kathmandu Valley are coming in, a trend has begun of critic... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 21 Annapurna Post report headlined “Alliance fails to decide [on new protest plan]” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. Alliance here refers to the agitating alli... Read More
Earthquake-hit districts receive part of promised free rice seeds Subsidized fertilizers yet to be distributed In the aftermath of the earthquakes, the government had announced that farmers in the areas affected by the earthquakes would be provided seeds for summer ... Read More