Articles by Pratibha Rawal
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now In an interval of 26 years, Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba’s land decreased from 29 bigha to ap... Read More
- Deuba did discuss floods in India "Flooding is such a pressing issue here. But the prime minister during his India visit didn't even ... Read More
- Ram Sharan Mahat inflates revenue figures Former Finance Minister Ram Sharan Mahat speaking on Kantipur television last month said that banks ... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of January 14 Nagarik report headlined “255 gas bullet to be re-routed” by Sujan Oli and Ritesh Tripathi datelined Kathmandu and Birgunj has quoted six unnamed sources: A source, a source associated wit... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 28 Nagarik report headlined “They chased and killed him” by Dil Bahadur Chhatyal datelined Tikapur has quoted an unnamed eyewitness recounting the horrific 24 August killings in Tikapur. Annapurna Po... Read More