Articles by Pratibha Rawal
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now In an interval of 26 years, Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba’s land decreased from 29 bigha to ap... Read More
- Deuba did discuss floods in India "Flooding is such a pressing issue here. But the prime minister during his India visit didn't even ... Read More
- Ram Sharan Mahat inflates revenue figures Former Finance Minister Ram Sharan Mahat speaking on Kantipur television last month said that banks ... Read More
- Fact Check How correct are Congress spokesman’s claims about white paper?
- In Public Interest There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Fact Check Ex-UML chief exaggerates party’s 1997 poll performance
- Fact Check Thapa makes chronological mistake about Dabur, Unilever
- Media How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- In Public Interest Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
In Public InterestThere was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item Several news reports and articles published in Gorkhapatra between 1974 and 1975 said the agricultur... Read More
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 11 Nagarik report headlined “C-sections done way ahead of due date” by Shreejana Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. Republica report headlined “C-sections done in surrogate ... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 7 Annapurna Post report headlined “Shashank’s condition critical” by Deepa Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: A family source and a doctor close to ... Read More