Articles by Sujit Mainali
- Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism Tarai National Congress, a tarai-based party formed by Vedananda Jha in 1951, was the first to raise... Read More
- Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal? In an interview aired by AP1 television on August 20, Prime Minister KP Oli claimed that his party, ... Read More
- Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties Nepali Congress leader and the former deputy prime minister Ram Chandra Paudel said the following at... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 1 Annapurna Post report on upcoming India visit of prime minister headlined “Energy on agenda” by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source in one instance: A senior offi... Read More
Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now In an interval of 26 years, Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba’s land decreased from 29 bigha to approximately 14.3 bigha however his property in the form of bank balance and ornaments has increased. Read More